World Mosaic’s portfolio delivers UK schools, multi-academy trusts, clusters, federations and Local Authorities refreshing, scalable cloud-based innovations in learning, teaching and administration. We’ll tailor a package to back your priorities.
Elements of the ‘Mosaic’ portfolio can be purchased and implemented separately or as an integrated package of your choosing. Here’s more about the portfolio:
Learning and teaching solutions
- Computer Science project-based learning and teaching packages, ‘WOW! I’m a Computer Scientist’
- Digital mashup, blogging and ePortfolio tool, Yahki
- Teacher development app, mme moe
- Mobile learning environment, BigBox
- Flash-to-HTML5 learning content conversion and enhancement, Flash Factory.
- MIS (Management Information System) advisory and evaluation.
- The BETT Award-winning supply teacher managment app, TeacherIn.
At World Mosaic, we value:
- Enhancing learning experiences and outcomes for students and teachers
- Enabling schools and local authorities to spend less on technology support and more on frontline student support, locally and at scale
- A global perspective and experience in best practice, leading technologies and research.
- Are your teachers overwhelmed with Computer Studies?
- Are you seeking to better integrate Computer Studies across your school curriculum?
The solution: ‘WOW! I’m a computer scientist’ provides 15-week pupil research projects that connect social studies, science, English and maths with computer studies. WOW! is curriculum aligned and includes the relevant computer programs. All lesson resources and formative assessment materials are provided, including ‘Assessment Without Grades’ materials. WOW! even includes a remote Computer Science teacher coach who works with your teachers over the 15 weeks – a wonderful CPD experience for teachers and WOW! Is loved by pupils. WOW 5-8, our Years 5 to 8 package, leads to WOW 9-10 and WOW 11-12, preparing students for the digital world like never before.
- When your pupils produce assignments or other written work, do you want them to go beyond turning in docs and PowerPoints?
- Do you want your students to create responsible digital footprints that are safe, authentic and age-appropriate?
The Solution: Yahki is a digital curation, synthesis (mashup) and publishing tool that steps pupils through the information literacy process. If you seek to enhance pupil research, synthesis, story-telling and reporting skills and their digital citizenship skills, Yahki is the answer.
- Your school/s have a vision for teachers and headteachers to develop and model reflective practice and a growth mindset, but there is no platform to drive it.
The solution: mme moe mobile app is a teacher and leadership coaching tool that delivers on this vision. mme moe embeds your local professional standards and turns teacher CPD (Continuous Professional Development) into a way of working collegially from week to week, not an annual event. mme moe takes teachers and principals to higher levels of agency and professional growth and provides data to support overall staff development. mmemoe can eclipse your school, cluster or MAT’s performance management cycle. mme moe adds purpose, authenticity and value to the process.
Is your district going mobile, seeking to take student learning beyond eBooks and worksheets? BigBox is World Mosaic’s collection of constructivist, scenario-based learning objects. World Mosaic tweaks BigBox to map to new or existing curriculum and lesson sequence requirements, delivered with teacher and student views. BigBox contains all the custom apps and Web tools required in a unit sequence and works offline and online on any device.
Does your district or organization have legacy Flash content you would like to re-invigorate and transform in HTML5? Welcome to Flash Factory, our HTML5 conversion service. Flash Factory rebuilds your content and adds a range of mobile-friendly enhancements and options for pedagogical and localization enhancement. Our specially developed utilities make the process cost-effective. We combine a highly-skilled team of instructional designers and developers to deliver excellent results, on-time, on-budget.
World Mosaic is pleased to support TeacherIn, the supply teacher app that delivers a far better deal for schools and supply teachers. TeacherIn matches DBS-checked supply teachers with schools’ cover needs, ensuring the best fit. TeacherIn makes the management and economics of supply teacher placement painless. Schools and Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) are saving tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pounds with TeacherIn as there are no agency fees with TeacherIn. In addition, TeacherIn enables schools and MATs to cultivate a stronger pool of supply teachers.
TeacherIn is every supply teacher’s best friend. Teachers can plan and track their work schedule through their TeacherIn app calendar and can respond to new supply jobs on the go. At a time when school funds are tight and quality teacher placement is paramount, TeacherIn is the answer. Schools and teachers all get a better deal as TeacherIn is not an agency, it’s an app. Read more about the benefits of TeacherIn for teachers and for schools and sign up at the TeacherIn Website. No wonder Teacherin won the prestigious 2017 BETT Award for Innovation!
World Mosaic will consult with your key stakeholders to develop strategies to implement and harmonise elements of the portfolio according to your needs. Our high-value, on-time, on-budget offering is delivered from the cloud on an Education as a Service (EaaS) basis. In this way, you are assured World Mosaic’s outstanding technologies, pedagogy and methods keep up with changing local priorities, standards and world’s best-practice. Contact us today to see any or all these solutions in action. To learn more about our team and our global initiatives, click here.
Our team is based in London, Cornwall, Bristol, Liverpool and Cardiff. Each of our team members has extensive experience in school, MAT and LA leadership and technology initiatives. Call us today on 020 8123 1607 to discuss your needs. Alternatively, drop us and email at or send us a message in the form below:
Call us on 020 8123 1607