World Mosaic’s ‘Gov’ division is a quality consulting, research and requirements analysis provider to education ministries, departments and agencies, and to private education authorities and consortia, worldwide. Our professional services include:
- Education and related technology strategy consulting services, including international research and report development
- System-wide education strategy and long-term planning based on trends in education research and practice, communities, technology and commerce.
- Education technology market scans for education software, infrastructure, professional services and best practice exemplars
- General education technology consulting and advisory services
- Workshop, interview, and survey facilitation and reporting
- SWAp (top down) and bottom up POC (Proof of Concept) program development and management
- Preparation and delivery of high-stakes education technology strategy presentations
- Business and technical requirements development, including critical use case development and BPM assessment and refinement.
- Government software product review, marketing and global distribution
- Procurement, contract management and project governance
- Risk assessment and change management
- Software prototyping, refinement and implementation
- Digital content conversion advisory and vendor management.
Read our Gov case studies here.