Government Mosaic is a quality consulting, research, requirements and procurement service provider to education ministries, departments and agencies, and to private education authorities and consortia, worldwide. Government Mosaic services include:
- System-wide Learning Plan and Technology Plan development
- Education technology related research, review, assessment and report development
- #Edtech market scans for education software, infrastructure, professional services and best practice examples
- Consulting and advisory services
- Workshop, interview, and survey facilitation and reporting
- SWAp (top down) and bottom up POC (Proof of Concept) program development and management
- Education technology strategy keynote presentations
- Requirements development
- Government software product review, marketing and global distribution
- Procurement and contract management
- Risk assessment and change management
- Software prototyping, refinement and implementation
- Digital content conversion advisory and outsourcing.
Read Government Mosaic Case Studies here.