World Mosaic companies provide excellent customer service. Our mission in education and technology is four-fold. Refer to Our mission.
We help business and government define and achieve their goals, delivering value through innovations in learning and technology, worldwide. Mosaic is a global hub for entrepreneurs, educators, government, researchers, inventors, investors and ‘edtech’ businesses.
World Mosaic companies and business units are organised as follows to target customer needs:
- Government Mosaic
- Private Mosaic
- Service Mosaic (Product portfolio)
- Marketing Mosaic
- Euro Mosaic
- mme moe
- Flash Factory
Government Mosaic serves government authorities, agencies, and education consortia worldwide in:
- System-wide Learning Plan and Technology Plan development
- Education technology related research, review, and reporting
- Consulting and advisory services
- SWAp (top down) and bottom up POC (Proof of Concept) program development and management
- Requirements development
- Procurement and contract management
- Risk assessment and change management
- Software prototyping, refinement and implementation.
Private Mosaic provides businesses in the education technology and digital publishing industry worldwide with:
- Business strategy consulting
- Product and services research, assessment and strategy development
- New (international) market entry strategy development and execution
- Interim CEO, CMO services
- Ongoing quarterly or annual strategy review facilitation
- Advisory, coaching, networking and market intelligence services
- Specialist international executive recruitment and services outsourcing
- Trade sale, fund raising, merger and acquisition, and overseas company set-up services.
Marketing Mosaic provides high-end marketing strategy and execution services to education technology companies of all sizes, worldwide. Mosaic can work with your existing marketing unit or externally. Mosaic’s strong suite in education technology and digital publishing includes:
- Brand marketing strategy
- Marketing plan development
- Market entry strategy
- Marketing communications
- Product marketing
- Partner strategy
- Marketing organisation restructures
- Marketing services outsourcing.
Service Mosaic provides software development and managed enterprise applications and services to school and university systems, including:
- Software needs analysis and functional specification development
- Software design, development, prototyping, configuration/customisation, localisation, installation and support
- Our ‘edtech’ SaaS (Software as a Service) software portfolio for learning, teaching, operations and analytics
- Business process engineering and consulting
- Training services, including train-the-trainer, onsite and remote training
- Project Management
- Account Management, contract management and software vendor management
- ‘Edtech’ Pilot and Proof of Concept management.
Yahki is our Web platform company committed to enabling people to collect, mash-up and express their interests, passions, and learning for life. Find out more.
mme moe is the world’s first teacher coaching app, based on reflective practice, a growth mindset and local professional standards. mme moe was commercialised by World Mosaic assisting inventor and education coach, Paul Williams, founder of Kidmap.
Flash Factory is our Flash-to-App and Flash-to-HTML5 conversion service available to Flash content owners. Our processes and special utilities enable flash content to be converted at a fraction of the usual cost. We also ensure all content is enhanced pedagogically and in terms of mobile enablement and user experience. We also adapt content, including learning objects to suit different curriculum and cultural settings and for different languages. We also develop HTML5 learning content, including immersive, scenario-based learning objects from the ground up to address curriculum needs. Either way, we manage the entire process.
BigBox is World Mosaic’s app repository and online store that delivers interactive HTML5 from Flash Factory and other sources. BigBox loads on all devices and provides both online and offline access to mobile and desktop interactive learning content and tools. Read more.
Our corporate profile
World Mosaic is registered as World Mosaic Pty Ltd in NSW Australia. ACN 612 570 582 ABN 476 125 705 82. World Mosaic subsidiaries are Yahki LLE, incorporated in the UAE; mme moe Pty Ltd, incorporated in Australia, and Euro Mosaic Llc, incorporated in the UK. World Mosaic’s private edtech business and market consulting unit trades as Private Mosaic. Our Government Mosaic unit serves government departments and agencies. Our Service Mosaic unit offers Software and Education as a Service products and services including BigBox, Flash Factory and Inspire along with Yahki and mme moe.